Germisept 70% Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic 50 Count Pack
GERMisept 70% ISOPROPYL Alcohol Wipes
- Our 70% IPA wipes work perfect in the medical environment as well as the home. Because they are IPA they smell great, unlike like most of the disinfectant wipes on the market!
- Many companies will water down their isopropyl alcohol wipes to the point where they are no longer even effective. You can rest assured that when you use our product, you are getting exactly what is on the label.
- These premium hand sanitizing wipes are made with 70% isopropyl pharmaceutical grade alcohol. Germs beware! These FAST ACTING, fast drying cleansing sanitizer wipes make your hands feel refreshed and clean after each use. Compared to lysol wipes and other wipes, our wipes contain Isopropyl alcohol - the same alcohol most hospitals use for cleaning.
- Each pack of 50 premium quality hand sanitizing wipes are made of High Quality Raw Materials - not cheap cotton or paper.
- SMOOTH on your hands, but tough & strong. Safe to use on all skin types - kills most germs and bacteria. These wipes are not flushable. Please discard in the trash.
Product Code: G46004
Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Uses: First aid antiseptic
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use if irritation and redness develop. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Open resealable label, remove one wipe to use. Wipes hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. Close resealable label after use to retain moisture.
Other Information: Dispose of wipe in the proper container. Do not flush down the toilet.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Purified & De-Ionized Water)